I suggest ...

Ability to 'edit applications' in App Drawer

Having the ability to rename and change the icons of applications in the application drawer, like what Nova Launcher has now, is something that I would really like to see.

623 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JackJack commented  · 

This would be awesome.

• SherrySherry commented  · 

This is exactly what I wanted. My icon packs usually don't cover all apps which ruins the consistent look in the drawer. Please add this function!

• Ben HillsBen Hills commented  · 

This function gets my vote too. Being able to change the icon on the home screen is great, but would be much better if you could do it in the drawer also. Thanks.

• James HadfieldJames Hadfield commented  · 

This would be great, I hoped to get it on Pro version but was disappointed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree, Change app icon or name in homescreen but not in drawer is madness.

Plz add this feature. thx u

• Ryan JamesRyan James commented  · 

I agree this is something that i really want to happen please Apex team implement this!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Including this, I hope apex launcher allows us to sort the app's arrangement on our own. Like we not have to arrange it by aphablet

• angoango commented  · 

good

• mahdy mmahdy m commented  · 

Please add editing option to drawer of applictions

• ReignerReigner commented  · 

Great idea and would allow icon packs to be utilised to their fullest. Right now unthemed icons stick out like a sore thumb and there's nothing you can do short of hiding them entirely.

• PeangPeang commented  · 

+1000000000 +critical +mayday mayday

• KlikoKliko commented  · 

Being able to manually change every icon in the app drawer would make the use of an icon pack more useful (because these are generally not complete enough). I really enjoy using Apex and I think this would really push the launcher to a higher level. Thanks in advance. Btw, I just bought my first app ever, it was Apex Launcher Pro.

• Karolina AnnaKarolina Anna commented  · 

Please please do this. Apex would be perfect if I could change individual icons and their names like in Nova.

• IvanIvan commented  · 

Even I would love to see This feature on Apex. This is what I actually want the most.

• RyanRyan commented  · 

I dont recognize half the apps in my drawer because i cant change the icons. would love to see this feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like this feature too.

• ManilManil commented  · 

Me too! I would really love to use some icons that I really only have PNG of.

Feedback and Knowledge Base