I suggest ...

Remove "Feeling Lucky" icon from pro version.

I have no problem with the unobtrusive "feeling lucky" button as a revenue source in the free version, but putting it in the paid version is tacky and earning you a ton of 1-star reviews on the play store.

299 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It's annoying, how do you make it stop coming up?

• xtcrefugeextcrefugee commented  · 

What are you people talking about? I have the pro version on two different phones and don't have any "feeling lucky" icon, not in the drawer, on the desktop or in settings. Are you sure that isn't from another app?

• SherlockPhonesSherlockPhones commented  · 

I do not see any "Feeling lucky" button. Maybe this is why my note2 stays more than 15 minutes on the 'unlock usim' screen after reeboot. (I excluded any other causes like widgets or Connection problems. And I do not suffer this lag when Touchwiz is set as standard launcher)
        Please, guys, save me from searching for a new launcher, as I am using Apex for many years - and fix that soon.

• HarveyKHarveyK commented  · 

... and it is no solution to hide it... :(

• JeanXYJeanXY commented  · 

We are not lucky with this stupid thing ! Apex was wonderful before this thing nobody wanted. Now, my phone freezes and it’s impossible to get rid of “Feeling Lucky”!
        Please, suppress this or, as many others, I’ll uninstall your launcher.

• Guy De VosGuy De Vos commented  · 

The Feeling Lucky "feature" is highly unethical. It HAS to go.

• DartagnansDartagnans commented  · 

Ads in pay version it's a joke. O'm back to Nova after 2 years in Apex pro. stupid adware. bye bye Apex, check out feedback....

• Anonymous commented  · 

Greedy developer. I bought pro version so why should i have adware in my phone? Check out feedback on google play!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I will ask for refund. Go to hell with Feeling Lucky, I am feeling angry

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think it's a disrespect with paying customers who bought the app to not be worried about any ads. I'll be waiting about 2 days from now to see if any update removing the "Feeling Lucky" feature, if not comes around, i'll change to another launcher. Don't get me wrong, i love this app, i use it for a looong time but what you guys did with this "feature" is a pretty bad thing. Paid apps = No hassle.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Bought 2 days ago, and an add installed inside !

• Anonymous commented  · 

Get the "Feeling lucky" icon the fuck out of the paid version. I bought your software morrons!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Ads in a PAID version, srsly? Uninstalled Apex right after the update and won't reinstall it even if this ad crap gets removed. Still, make Apex a good app again before losing even more customers.

• MeMe commented  · 

Delete your "Feeling Lucky". I paid for the pro version and not be hassled. Not for shit. Or activate the Free and disable the paying. And set the option in the settings for those who have the pro version.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Love the app, hate the latest update with "Feeling Lucky."

• Anonymous commented  · 

Samed for me: Ads in paid app is impossible!

Feedback and Knowledge Base